PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students
PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students 2023: The Post Matric Scholarship is a scholarship program the Gujarat government offers in India. For the purpose of financing higher education, they provide financial assistance to economically weak students living in the Gujarat state.
Students admitted to the first year of Engineering courses in various streams are eligible for scholarship awards under the The PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students Scheme. Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mining Engineering, Textile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering.
Apart from the engineering streams mentioned above, Gujarat offers a wide variety of other diploma engineering programs. A number of scholarship opportunities are available to qualified students who wish to pursue these programs.
PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students: Rewards and Benefits for Engineering Student
Tuition Fee Scholarship:
For admission in Degree Engineering/BE courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is
eligible for 10,000 Rs.
Hostel Accommodation and food assistance:
For BE/Degree level students who is residing outside of their residential native Taluka place is eligible for Scholarship
of Rs. 1,500 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year.
Book- Instrument Assistance:
A onetime book– instrument assistance in the first year of admission for the entire duration of
course is available as per following details. Degree level student is eligible for Rs. 8000/-
PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be a domicile of the Gujarat state.
- The candidate must have passed Std 12 on a recognized board from Gujarat with at least 80 percentile in the board examination.
- The student should be enrolled in the first year of the Degree Engineering/BE program.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 2,50,000 from all source
- This scholarship is only for students belonging to the OBC, EBC, DNT caste.
PM YASASVI Post Matric Scholarship for OBC, EBC & DNT Students: Documents Required
- Self attested copy of Aadhaar Card
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of passing class-10
- Self-attested copy of admission committee’s letter of admission to BE/Degree course
- Self-attested copy of all receipts for payment of tuition fees
- Self Declaration (in original)
- Income certificate of guardian (from Mamlatdar or Taluka Development Officer) Self-Certified copy
- Self attested copy of Cast Certificate
- Self-attested copy of hostel admission and boarding pass
- Self-attested copy of first page of passbook of savings account in bank
Download Formats for All Required Documents: Click Here
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2023?
Post Matric Scholarship Registration Process
Post Matric Scholarship login Process
Step 1 :
Login on the Digital Gujarat Portal by clicking here and Please fill out the required information and click on the login button
Post Matric Scholarship : Upload Documents and Complete the Form
Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Status Check
- Check Your Application Status: Click here
- Provide the application type, class, subject stream, seat number, and password to the scholarship status form.
- To view your CMSS scholarship status, click on “get student details”.
Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Important Date to Remember
Please note that the following timeline is based on the previous year’s timeline. It is important to keep in mind that the dates and events for this year may differ. We recommend that you check the website regularly for updates in order to ensure that you have the most accurate and current information available. Regularly check the website for changes to the schedule in order to stay informed and stay on top of things.
Online Application Process Start
Online Application Process End
Verification of Documents start at Help Center
Verification of Documents End at Help Center
Online Application Process Begins
Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Notifications and News
The last date to apply online in academic year 2022-23 is 28/02/2023, and the last date to verify documents at the help center is also 28/02/2023.
Post Matric Scholarship: List of Help Centers and Contact Information
The help center and contact details for the Post Matric Scholarship are:
Visit Official Website: Click Here
CMSS Helpline Number: 18002335500 ( The phone lines are open between 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM. )
Post Matric Scholarship 2023: FAQs
Which are the benefits and amounts of Post Matric Scholarship for Engineering Students?
Can you tell me what the eligibility criteria are for the Post Matric Scholarship program?
What documents are required to apply for Post Matric Scholarship?
How do I apply for the Post Matric Scholarship program?
When is the last date to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship?
Can you tell me how to find a Post Matric Scholarship help center near me?
Post Matric Scholarship Scholarship 2023:
In this article, we have attempted to provide comprehensive information about the CMSS scholarship program. We have covered everything from its benefits and rewards to its eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, and status check.
“We believe that education is the foundation for a better future, and scholarships like CMSS can play a significant role in supporting students’ educational aspirations.“
However, if you still have questions or concerns about MYSY Scholarship, we encourage you to use the comment section to ask your queries. Our team will do our best to respond to your queries as soon as possible.